By completing a booking form and ticking the Terms and Conditions Acceptance Box you are agreeing to the following:
1. To apply for your stand, return a booking form and then arrange full payment with 5 working days. By completing the form you are committing to attend the event.
2. Upon acceptance of your booking we will issue an invoice usually on a Monday. Receipts will be sent the following week.
3. Final details will be sent out on the Monday before the event.
4. If your booking is cancelled for any reason, the fee is non-refundable.
5. A booking made by the person or company listed on the booking form cannot be transferred to a 3rd party for any reason.
6. If for any reason the event is cancelled by ourselves or the venue we will offer a free stall for our next event as a goodwill gesture.
7. All late payments will incur a £25 fee,with interest added after this date. If you cannot make payment please contact us within the 5 days.
8. We don’t accept instalment payment plans except for the Vintage Wedding Villages.
At the event
1. The Stall Holder shall have access for setting up 2 hours before the event starts on the day of the event.
2. An electricity point must be requested in advance and any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested.
3. The organisers will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock, money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event. Stall Holders are required to take out their own relevant insurance.
4. The positioning of Stall Holders at the event is at the absolute discretion of the organisers.
5. In the interest of Health and Safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until closing time or by express permission off the organisers.
6. We have the final say for sound levels of any musicians or DJs at all events. This will be at a level that promotes the musicians while not being too loud for exhibitors. This will be agreed before the event starts and will be reviewed throughout.
7. We cannot be held responsible for footfall numbers nor poor weather and will not refund if less visitors come than expected. We will of course advertise all events to the best of our ability and will share this with you beforehand. We do ask that exhibitors also help with promotion by sharing with their mailing list and followers.
Vintage Wedding Events Ltd
6. Crane Way,